Tuesday 8 November 2011

All Hail Nicole

Last night the Accessories Council named Nicole Richie "Style Influencer of the Year" for her Winter Kate and House of Harlow 1960 lines. 

Nicole has been my style guru for many years now, I always look to her for inspiration each season as she knocks most other A Listers out the park with her clothing, accessory and hair choices.  As Nicole herself says "I really look at fashion as a form of self expression."

She is the epitome of glamorous hippy - think piles of bangles, floppy hats, flared jeans and bed jackets..... I heart her xx


At last night's Accessories Council's ACE Awards in New York City

House of Harlow logo....I named my cat after the accessories line!

Nicole's infamous kohl liner eye makeup look
 
Amazeballs red clutch from the House of Harlow 1960's line




Some of my favourite Mrs Richie Madden looks...

 
 

 
 
 
 
 


No comments: